Interviews and other appearances:
- Women in Translation has a flash-freeze survey, a snapshot of things at the beginning of 2017. Here's mine. (2/10/17)
- BookRiot includes me in an interview with twelve translators about why we do this thing that we do. (The public thinks we're "lovely" and "fascinating", too.) (2/24/16)
- All about Madagascar: Ilana Masad interviews me about Malagasy literature for Broadly. (11/24/15)
- I post over on Humanium's blog about my experience in Madagascar at La Maison d'Aïna, an NGO that educates poor children in rural Ambatolampy. (12/10/14)
- Lisa Carter puts me in the spotlight over at her wonderful blog, Intralingo. (5/21/14)
- I answer the Proust/Lydia Davis questionnaire over on the Asymptote blog, in which my secret childhood career aspirations become known to the world. (2/10/14)
- The mysterious Dude In Publishing interviews me over on his Tumblr of true-to-life publishing GIFs. (6/25/13)
REVIEWS FROM THE MEDIA:
The Last Love of George Sand, Evelyne Bloch-Dano
- Cerise Press names the biography one of their Editors' Favorites for Vol. 5, Issue 13.
- Kirkus gave a starred review to my translation. For more information on the book, click here.
Christ's Childhood, Berlioz
- Downtown Magazine's glowing review of the Berlioz concert quotes directly from the translated supertitles: "The show’s epilogue was indelible all on its own. The whole company projected of Christ’s future and ultimate sacrifice with some very simple yet heart wrenching words: 'What remains then but to bow your heads before such a wonder?'”